Tournament No: #1
Game: FIFA 19
Platform: Playstation 4
Age: 20 – 35
Registration Deadline: 14 July 2019 / 21:00 (GMT+3)
Tournament Start: 15 July 2019 / 10:00 (GMT+3)
|1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
STANDING & SCHEDULE
Deadline 17.07.2019 @23:59 (GMT+3)
Galatasaray - Göztepe
Kayserispor - Alanyaspor
5 - 5Full Time
Sivasspor - Başakşehir
3 - 1Full Time
Kasımpaşa - Beşiktaş
2 - 3Full Time
Antalyaspor - MKE Ankaragücü
6 - 3Full Time
Fenerbahçe - Trabzonspor
- Turnuva lig usulünde oynanacaktır.
- FIFA 19 SporToto SüperLig’inden seçilmiş 12 takım kullanılabilecektir.
- Bu 12 takımın maç fikstürü dijital kura çekimi yapılarak bu sayfada beyan edilecektir.
- Turnuvaya katılan 12 oyuncunun maç fikstürü de ayrıca dijital kura çekimi yapılarak bu sayfada beyan edilecektir.
- Oyuncular her hafta 2 farklı rakiple karşılaşacaktır.
- Maçlar o haftaya ait oyuncu ve takım fikstürleri eşleştirilerek yapılacaktır.
- Haftanın 1. maçına ilişkin eşleştirme Pazartesi günleri 12:00’a kadar,
Haftanın 2. maçına ilişkin eşleştirme Perşembe günleri 12:00’a kadar,
Dijital kura çekimi yapılarak bu sayfada beyan edilecektir.
- Her eşleşmede oyuncular gelen takımları değişerek toplamda 2 seri maç yapacaktır ve alınan sonuçların toplamı tek skor olarak olarak kabul edilerek puan tablosuna işlenecektir.
- Half Length: 6 minutes
- Controls: Any
- Game Speed: Normal
- Squad Type: Online
- Dificulty Level: Legendary
- Defending: Tactical Defending
- All kind of manipulations on default teams and players are forbidden and will result in severe penalties.
- Add your opponent as a friend
- Start FIFA 19
- Go to the Online tab
- Select ‘Online Friendlies’
- Select the game settings as explained in “Game Settings” section
- Invite your opponent
- Start the match
STREAMING & SOCIAL MEDIA
- L-LEAGUE holds rights to use and share all participants match results, live streams and related social media contents.
- L-LEAGUE may request players to stream their games at TWITCH or YOUTUBE, so all players must have an active TWITCH or YOUTUBE account and should be able to share stream links whenever requested by L-LEAGUE administration.
- If players can not agree about streaming priority then away player on each match have to share the game on TWITCH or YOUTUBE.
- L-LEAGUE may requests to set some of the games starting time according to Official L-LEAGUE streams to include them in streaming program. Players are already accepted this condition by registering to tournament.
- L-LEAGUE may requests players to share tournament related contents in their social media accounts. All players must have an active TWITTER account to satisfy this condition.
- Players have to include #LLeague #LLCeSports #LilLennox tags to all related social media shares for traceability and follow up.
Players have to submit the Match Proof by filling the form below (You should Login to see the form) for every single match they play during the tournament.
- Match Proof Media have to include a video of Match Result, Player ID’s and Player Performances screen for both home and away teams.
- Match Proof have to be submitted before the deadline explained in Schedule.
- If players can not agree on match time and official start set to deadline then players have to submit Match Proof in 24 hr from the deadline.
- Players also have to keep the proof media in hand for 10 more days after the submission.
For any kind of confliction during the tournament, Players can open a case by filling the Confliction Report below (You should Login to see the form).
- If players can not agree on game time before the deadline then the deadline will be set as the official game time. Any of the sides that does not shown at this deadline will get a Forfeit Lose (3-0). Players have to show proof of they were ready at deadline.
- If players do not enter Match Proof before the deadline explained in League Table then it is a Forfeit Lose (3-0).
- If one of the sides can not connect to game for more than 3 tries then it is a Forfeit Lose (3-0).
- If any of the sides disconnected while the score 0:0 then the game has to be restarted.
- If one of the sides scored before disconnection then the game will be played again as long as remaining time, and previously scored goals will be added on final result.
- All players have to record full games and disconnection screens as a proof to show whenever L-League adminisration ask them to submit.
- L-League administration reserves full rights to judge on issues and determine further penalties depending on players attitudes, reliability of proofs and special cases.