Tournament No: L-League Premiere
Game / Mode: FIFA 21 / Pro Clubs
Platform: Playstation 4
Players: 2 players per team
Locations: No restriction
Age: Team Captain should be +14 but no age restriction for other players
Match Deadline: Thursday at 21:00 (UTC)
Match Proof Deadline: Friday at 21:00 (UTC)
7:00 pm (UTC+0)
7:30 pm (UTC+0)
8:00 pm (UTC+0)
7:00 pm (UTC+0)
7:30 pm (UTC+0)
8:00 pm (UTC+0)
8:30 pm (UTC+0)
- The league will be scheduled as each team play against each other once or twice, and every season takes 2 to 4 weeks regarding to number of registered teams.
- Games will be played in Pro Clubs friendly match. Winner takes 3 points and teams take 1 points if draw.
- Players will play with their Pro Clubs Teams and set themselves as team captain. The team must have maximum 2 players.
- The 2nd player of the team can be a friend invited by the captain or an existing LLC Esports player who does not register to the league.
- For every single game captain can select different secondary player for the team.
- Selection of ANY is optional but team captain must be ANY if selected. If the 2nd player takes ANY then it is a forfeit lose.
- Teams Captain and all players who will play in the team should have a DISCORD account and add friend to LLEAGUE#9211 for DISCORD Server invite. All communications related to tournament will be followed in DISCORD. If a team has a player in squad who did not join to DISCORD server then it is a forfeit lose.
- Pro Club teams must be in Div 10 or Div 9 and AI players should not be more than 82 overall ratings.
- The Home Team is responsible to create Online Friendlies, invite opponent and share stream link of each match.
- Reward pool may change by time depending on new sponsorship additions.
- All weekly games must be completed before the time revealed at Match Deadline. Weekly match-up schedule and game times will be announced on this page and L-League DISCORD server at least 24 hours before the Match Deadline.
- If sides agree then they can play the game anytime before the Match Deadline.
- Both sides should submit MATCH PROOF after the game at the following link http://lillennox.com/l-league-match-proof/ . Match Proof should be submitted lately 24 hours after the Match Deadline. If a player does not submit Match Proof before the deadline then it is a Forfeit Lose and Elimination. Match Proof Media have to include a video of Full Match, Result, Player ID’s and Player Performances screen for both home and away teams.
- Controls: Any
- Match Type: Club Friendly
- All kind of manipulations on default teams and players are forbidden and will result in severe penalties
- Start FIFA
- Go to the Pro Clubs / Play / Club / Play Match tab
- Select ‘Club Friendly’ from the Settings and go to Match Lobby
- Contact your opponent via Discord Direct Message
- Write Opponents Team’s name and search
- Send Invite to your opponent
- Start the match
STREAMING & SOCIAL MEDIA
- L-LEAGUE holds rights to use and share all participants match results, live streams and related social media contents.
- L-LEAGUE may request players to stream their games at TWITCH or YOUTUBE, so all players must have an active TWITCH or YOUTUBE account and should be able to stream in good quality and share stream links whenever requested by L-LEAGUE administration.
- If players can not agree about streaming then Home player on each match have to share the game on TWITCH or YOUTUBE.
- If the Home player refuse to stream or stream quality is poor then it is a Forfeit Lose and elimination.
- L-LEAGUE may requests to set some of the games starting time according to Official L-LEAGUE streams to include them in streaming program. Players are already accepted this condition by registering to tournament.
- L-LEAGUE may requests players to share tournament related contents in their social media accounts. All players must have an active INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK account to satisfy this condition.
- Players have to include #CashClasher #LLeague #LLCeSports #LilLennox tags to all related social media shares for traceability and follow up.
For any kind of confliction during the tournament, Players can open a ticket by filling the Confliction Report below (You should Login to see the form).
- Any of the sides that does not shown at Match Time will get a Forfeit Lose and eliminated. Players have to show proof of they were ready at deadline. If both sides does not show up then they both get eliminated.
- If one of the sides can not connect to game for more than 3 tries then it is a Forfeit Lose and eliminated.
- If any of the sides disconnected while the score even and there is no advantageous condition at that moment (Such as penalty kick or one-on-one opportunity) then the game has to be restarted. If the disconnection occured during an advantageous condition then sides have right to open a Confliction Ticket.
- If one of the sides scored and leading the game before disconnection then the game will be played again and previously scored goals will be added on final result. If total scores are even then one more match will be played.
- If the disconnection occured at second half or extra-time and a restard decided, then game will be played for only first half. If total score is still even after half then second half will be played.
- If one of the sides disconnect two times during a game then it is a Forfeit Lose and eliminated.
- If one of the player in the team disconnected at start or during the game then the match must go on, no restart.
- Any kind of cheat/glitch, usage of GK equipments for outfield players, intentional tackle at off-ball possesions, putting players on goal line during set pieces and all types of time wasting is forbidden, violation will result Forfeit Lose and elimination.
- If a player quit at will and leave the match before end then it is a Forfeit Lose, eliminated and banned from all L-League organizations.
- Forfeit Loses and Eliminations before a match start does not count for a Win Streak. If the Forfeit Lose and Elimination occurred after a started match then L-League administration will decide if it will count for a Win Streak or not.
- All players have to record full games and disconnection screens as a proof to show whenever L-League administration ask them to submit.
- L-League administration reserves full rights to judge on issues and determine further penalties depending on players attitudes, reliability of proofs and special cases.
- All conflictions have to be reported within 24 hours from the time incident occurred. Reports after 24 hours will not take effect.