Tournament No: Cash Clasher
Game: FIFA 20
Players: no restriction
Locations: no restriction
Registration Deadline: open
Tournament Start: open
Match Days: Every Friday / 22:00 (GMT+3)
Cash Prize Pot
|10 Win Streak||9 Win Streak||8 Win Streak|
|7 Win Streak||6 Win Streak||5 Win Streak|
|4 Win Streak||3 Win Streak||2 Win Streak|
- Games will be played as single match and if draw then second match will be played. If draw again at 2nd match then the Home team should win the 3rd match. Draw counts win for Away team at 3rd match.
- Both sides will play with the same FIFA regular teams. The team selection for each match will be announced in L-League DISCORD Channel before the match start.
- According to recent Win Streak the overall rating of the selected Team can vary from 5 to 0,5 Stars.
- Every player who registered to tournament should have a DISCORD account and add friend to LilLennox#2389 for DISCORD channel invite. All communications related to tournament will be followed in DISCORD.
- The winner holds position in tournament and set as the Home Team.
- The Home Team is responsible to create Online Friendlies, invite opponent and share stream link of each match.
- The player who lost the match is eliminated and should register again to enter tournament. Players will have chance to show up in tournament in order to their registration date.
- Player will have rights to earn rewards depending on their Win Streak. At each Reward Level, Player can decide to receive the reward instead of playing next game.
- If the player select playing next game to increase Win Streak then do not have any rights to claim for passed rewards.
- If a player achieve 10 Win Streak then earn the biggest reward Cash Prize!
- Cash Prize Pot will increase by time depending on each match played in tournament and sponsored fund additions.
- Games will only be played on days revealed and players who will play on that that will be announced in L-League DISCORD channel at least 48 hours before the match time. Every player should be ready to play before 15 min from the match time.
- Half Length: 6 minutes
- Controls: Any
- Game Speed: Normal
- Squad Type: Online
- Difficulty Level: Legendary
- Defending: Tactical Defending
- All kind of manipulations on default teams and players are forbidden and will result in severe penalties
- Add your opponent as a friend
- Start FIFA 20
- Go to the Online tab
- Select ‘Online Friendlies’
- Select the game settings as explained in “Game Settings” section
- Invite your opponent
- Start the match
STREAMING & SOCIAL MEDIA
- L-LEAGUE holds rights to use and share all participants match results, live streams and related social media contents.
- L-LEAGUE may request players to stream their games at TWITCH or YOUTUBE, so all players must have an active TWITCH or YOUTUBE account and should be able to stream in good quality and share stream links whenever requested by L-LEAGUE administration.
- If players can not agree about streaming then Home player on each match have to share the game on TWITCH or YOUTUBE.
- If the Home player refuse to stream or stream quality is poor then it is a Forfeit Lose and elimination.
- L-LEAGUE may requests to set some of the games starting time according to Official L-LEAGUE streams to include them in streaming program. Players are already accepted this condition by registering to tournament.
- L-LEAGUE may requests players to share tournament related contents in their social media accounts. All players must have an active TWITTER account to satisfy this condition.
- Players have to include #CashClasher #LLeague #LLCeSports #LilLennox tags to all related social media shares for traceability and follow up.
For any kind of confliction during the tournament, Players can open a case by filling the Confliction Report below (You should Login to see the form).
- Any of the sides that does not shown at Match Time will get a Forfeit Lose and eliminated. Players have to show proof of they were ready at deadline.
- If one of the sides can not connect to game for more than 3 tries then it is a Forfeit Lose and eliminated.
- If any of the sides disconnected while the score 0:0 then the game has to be restarted.
- If one of the sides scored before disconnection then the game will be played again and previously scored goals will be added on final result. If total scores are even then one more match will be played.
- If one of the sides disconnect two times then it is a Forfeit Lose and eliminated.
- If a player quit at will and leave the match before end then it is a Forfeit Lose, eliminated and banned from all L-League organizations.
- Forfeit Loses and Eliminations before a match start does not count for a Win Streak. If the Forfeit Lose and Elimination occurred after a started match then L-League administration will decide if it will be count for a Win Streak or not.
- All players have to record full games and disconnection screens as a proof to show whenever L-League administration ask them to submit.
- L-League administration reserves full rights to judge on issues and determine further penalties depending on players attitudes, reliability of proofs and special cases.
- All conflictions have to be reported within 24 hours from the time incidence occurred. Reports after 24 hours will not take effect.